Reversible Hexies II

April 24, 2013
My reversible hexagonal quilt,  Vice Versa, debuted in 2002 at the Empire Quilters guild show
I put the quilt away until the 2005 gallery exhibition below
Above: detail of front of Vice Versa quilt
Above: detail of  back of  Vice Versa quilt
Now, over more than a decade later, Quiltmaker Magazine has published my Reversible Hexagon method with their perfect instructions for a reversible table runner in current fabric
I ought to pull out a few other hexagon  projects from the Make It Simpler archives for publication and teaching. I've left some interesting techniques for one-patches sitting around for far too long
Anita

1 comments:

sophie said...

I don't buy many quilt magazines any more--but this is intriguing and I may have to pick up this issue just for your reversible hexagons.