Déjà vu and the Unbiased Quilt Block

August 21, 2016

It's Sunday morning. I'm at my desk, never with a cup of coffee, absorbed in an Electric Quilt project when an email from Electric Quilt arrives. What a coincidence, I must grab a screenshot:


The message is: What's new and trending at DoYouEQ.com? Whoa! I see my name, I see my block, it's Déjà vu all over again!!

It's a complete surprise to me. EQ's message includes a Lesson with links to my video and free pattern  EQ uses the Unbiased block to demonstrate a rotation lesson. You must check out their post. It's a goldmine.
I've got a boxful of leftover Unbiased Blocks. Recently my friend Karen took a stack off my hands and put this top together. With sashing! With a Mitered border! No wonder she's smiling ...
but a few minutes earlier she was surprised as were we all at the City Quilter...
It was a close call
Hmmm. Coffee.
Make it Simpler,
 Anita

0 comments: