Fussy Cut Sampler

June 20, 2017
"Summer Fussy Cut Away Camp"

These days I'm sewing blocks from Fussy Cut Sampler book. There is a  Quilt Along happening, with prizes, and I'm posting my blocks to my Instagram account. The official Fussy Cut Sampler Quilt Along blog is here and ALL the Instagram images are here.

Nichole Ramirez and Elisabeth Woo, who I met through the Robert Kaufman Fabric company, wrote the brilliant and delightful book  "The Fussy Cut Sampler." It's a fabulous book, which  I know from experience as I am making their blocks, their way, and loving the process.


I'm cutting up my very best, most favorite,  epic fabrics for it.This is my block for today.  I cut the center motif from a 2010 Alexander Henry fabric. It takes me back to the grounds of the Musée Matisse
The book is beuatifully designed and published by Lucky Spool. Order an autographed copy, and you'll receive two autographs for the price of one book 😊😊

Make it Simpler, and Fussy Cut it this summer,
 Anita

0 comments: